These frames can be your dixie chicken or your Tennessee lamb.They feature a vintage, square custom metal alloy frame design and shape for a clean, classic feel and aesthetic that mimics the vibe of the city they represent. With a custom top brow bar with 29° 57' 26" N 90° 03' 54" W to mark the location of the Jazz Museum in the Big Easy, and sleek custom metal alloy temples they make for a clean, well-refined aesthetic and are an improvisation that even Louie Armstrong would dig.The custom temple tips adjust to fit a wide range of head sizes and is a nod to the diversity of the city itself.
- Square, sleek, low-profile frame design.
- Top of frame is engraved with the coordinates to the Jazz Museum: 29° 57' 26" N 90° 03' 54" W.
- Temples feature a seamless design for durability.
- Durable temple tips can be shaped for a custom fit.
- Adjustable nose pads designed for comfort.