The Caddis Metamodernist Scout is a lightweight metal frame with a light matte finish. It has tinted gradient lenses — it is not a sunglass reader. We’ve added sewn leather temple tips to make the tops of your lobes feel naughty, but if that’s not your jam, then the tops of your lobes can also feel distinguished. Two possible transformative feelings…one material. How do we do it, you ask? It’s not easy. Rather than simply deliver a totally clear reader lens for nobody else’s enjoyment but your own, we’ve dipped these lenses in a steamy bath that’s one part Chrysler Cordoba and one part Pam Grier. The tint begins clear at the bottom of the lens and increases in strength towards the top. The end result is an orchestrated visual representation of that exact moment when Burt met Sally and we all dreamed a little dream of Trans-Ams and escaping the law.
- Vintage-inspired style with a medium-large fit.
- Lenses tinted in green, yellow, or grey gradient.
- Distressed metal frame and handcrafted tips create a one-of-a-kind look.
- Sturdy 3-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Adjustable nose pads designed for comfort.